Creativity & Innovation for Business Performance
Γενικά για το σεμινάριο:
This training program is about reaching further by using the power of imagination and creative thinking. It is aimed at refreshing the way you think, exploring the very way the mind works and helping you break through personal boundaries. Creative thinking is measured by the ability to give relevant solutions to business issues, assess and improve them.
Many exceptional business leaders are also highly skilled creative thinkers. Adopting an innovative way of thinking is a significant step towards better business performance. You can learn how to be more creative. Your entrepreneurial thinking can positively influence your business performance and lead you to better results.
Το σεμινάριο Απευθύνεται:
This training is open to all employees who need to develop practical and relevant solutions to business issues.
Μεθοδολογία Σχεδιασμού και Υλοποίησης
This course will help you reveal the creator and innovator in you. The first day will focus on creative thinking as a tool for professional success and on the barriers blocking your creativity. We will start out by defining the meaning of the term creativity. We will then move on to learning about your masters of creativity, addressing your personal ambitions and inhibitions as creative thinkers. The next stage towards developing creative and innovative thinking will be addressing the common barriers to creative thinking.
The second day will focus on breaking the barriers to creative thinking by presenting you with tools and techniques for developing creative and innovative thinking, individually and in collaboration with others.
Πριν την έναρξη του προγράμματος ειδικά ερωτηματολόγια ανάλυσης αναγκών αποστέλλονται σε όλους τους υποψήφιους συμμετέχοντες προκειμένου να γίνει η καταγραφή των εξής στοιχείων:
- Ακαδημαϊκό Υπόβαθρο
- Επαγγελματική Εμπειρία στην προηγούμενη καριέρα
- Tρέχουσα θέση στην Επιχείρηση
- Προσδοκίες που επιθυμείτε να καλύψει το σεμινάριο
- Άλλες παρατηρήσεις σχετικά με την υλοποίηση του Σεμιναρίου
- Course Rational and Goals
- Creativity and Business - Exercise
- What is Creativity?
- Reflective Writing Activity
- Trap 1: Frames of Thought
- Trap 2: Personal Beliefs and Values
- Trap 3: Mind Set
- Trap 4: Looking for the Correct Answer
- Trap 5: Playing by the Rules and Sticking to What We Know
- Challenging Hidden Assumptions
- The Art of Dividing a Pumpkin – Exercise
Reflection, Discussion, Action
Review Day One
Rational and Intuitive Thinking
- Whole Brain Thinking
- Rational Vs Intuitive Thinking
- Internal Dialogue Worksheet
- Action Learning Activity: Breaking the Mold
Structured Invention Process
Brain Storming and Associative Mapping
- What is Brainstorming?
- Stages of Brainstorming
- Brainstorming Exercise
- Grouping, Redefining and Evaluating Ideas
- Associative Mapping
- Reflective Writing: Reflecting on Individual Decisions
At the end of this training you will be able to:
- Have an understanding of what promotes and what inhibits their creativity.
- Draft an action plan to incorporate creativity and innovation into their professional lives, which they will build on after the course.
- Define what they appreciate in their creative role model and what they would like to learn from them.
- Establish the importance of creativity for attaining professional results.
- Name reasons why creativity is important for business.
- Establish the need for nurturing creativity present the four skills of creativity.
- Present pre-course activity – Masters of creativity.
- Reflect on their inhibitions and ambitions in creative and innovative thinking.
- Be able to describe the different barriers to creativity.
- Gain awareness of their more dominant barriers as basis for action plan.
- Coach others to be open-minded, encouraging creativity and innovation.
- Be able to reveal hidden assumptions to break this barrier to creative thinking.
- Understand their dominant thinking style.
- Balance rational and intuitive thinking abilities and apply a rational and intuitive thinking process to a current problem.
- Present the concept and uses of mind maps.
- Set goals for the future in creative and innovative thinking.
Διάρκεια: Δύο Ημέρες (2 days) (16 ώρες)